) O (

) O (

Ancients souls..seeds and pencils

Ancients souls..seeds and pencils

Thanks for visiting me..

Thanks for visiting me..

beneath the whispering forest

beneath the whispering forest

SKETCHING SEEDS

A Quiet Space to keep a Visual Diary of my Sketches and Seeds..

This place will focus on drawings and creating finished works.

Thanks for visiting this little realm.
See you in the forest..

victoria~

Follow by Email

Friday, June 27, 2014

Midsummer Fae




 MIDSUMMER FAE







I sat beneath a veil of stars

waiting for Sun to shimmer

I wished upon a Faery's heart

 to awaken the mists of Midsummer 

 ~victoria pettella~








Here is the Faery being I drew ..

while sitting in nature in meditation...

sitting in the quiet mists, 

inside of the veil of midsummer

waiting for nature to answer me back

This is who  came through the pencil in my hand






Many Special Thanks to those who 
generously participated
in the Summer Solstice/Faery Day blog party!



It was awesome to see your 
artwork..faery beings 
and sharings!


Much appreciation from me to you!!
Victoria








Thanks for visiting...





Also joining
Friday Sketches with Dion




Sunday Sketches 
with Alexandra




PPF




Manon~Paper Saturdays



















Happy Canada day~July 1~ to my Canadian Kindreds







26 comments:

  1. I love the way you staged your gorgeous drawing in all your photographic compositions. Congratulations on being featured at PPF, my friend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Arnoldo for such generous and kind words..much appreciation!

      Delete
  2. Another beautiful and magical post, and I was happy to see you as featured artist this week on PPF! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is beautiful! The leaf laying on it makes my heart sing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty.
    Happy paper saterday.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a real beauty, Victoria. I love the way her eyes are looking upward. And the addition of the leaf makes this extra special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Faye..so happy you liked her..and I appreciate your super beautiful words! yes I couldn't resist the hydrangea leaf!

      Delete
  6. So beautiful Victoria. I've starting something but got overwhelmed with life things and haven't gotten to finish. I'm hoping I can share it some time this week after our busy long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, thank you again for all of your artwork and beautiful post, so appreciated! I hope things get better for you and I always look forward to all that you share..shine on..massive hugs..have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  7. She is beautiful!! Shine on~

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful, I like the added touch of the green leaf! Happy SS Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's beautiful, I love her ears and the poem too! So wonderful and magical!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnificent, magical, mystical ~ you are so talented ~ thanks, ^_^

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. woo hoo Victoria am so thrilled to see you featured at PPF. Love your gorgeous Faerie and the wonderful verse........have a superb weekend, hugs Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Canada Day Victoria...we are so lucky to live here and I feel blessed everyday!! Your fairy is adorable and I have three friends who would be captivated by her! One is a fairy goddess friend, the other a dream goddess and also a Gypsy goddess!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely work on your Faery, Victoria. I also like the green leaf laying gently on it. Beautiful. Hope you have a lovely week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my! she is so lovely and full of fairy magic!
    i love her wispy ears, as though they were wings to sing upon a breeze.
    thank you for sharing your magical fae and for hosting these special times for us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is so very pretty. Translucent and Fairie like.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  16. so magical poetry, art and meditation

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this and so special because my daughter is called Fae.
    I am sorry I am so late this week Life is a little hectic for me at the moment. Happy belated Paper Saturdays.
    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  18. :) . . . your channeling of the Fae is devine! She is alive in your hands, a kind of sign language that helps us see what you magic you see. I don't think I've visited this blog of yours . . . very quiet, indeed ;) and full of treasures. Happy New Year, Victoria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. "divine" -- oops, misspelling caught after posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Whispering Forest

Welcome to the Whispering Forest

Meditative Welcome Orb

Meditative Welcome Orb

souls and spirits of nature

souls and spirits of nature