) O (

) O (

Ancients souls..seeds and pencils

Ancients souls..seeds and pencils

Thanks for visiting me..

Thanks for visiting me..

beneath the whispering forest

beneath the whispering forest

SKETCHING SEEDS

A Quiet Space to keep a Visual Diary of my Sketches and Seeds..

This place will focus on drawings and creating finished works.

Thanks for visiting this little realm.
See you in the forest..

victoria~

Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

29 faces breaking through


Thanks for stopping by!


I started drawing a few weeks back..then lost track of time..
one week left..thought I would not be ready....

and suddenly.....pencils flying...done!

( Late night insomnia is the key! )





(click  to enlarge)



I want to thank our magical host of 29 faces for creating this fun-spirited challenge for us all!

29 Faces Blog
http://29faces.blogspot.ca/

Ayala Art
http://ilove2paint.blogspot.ca/


















Thanks for your kind visit..
Wishing you a sparkling day..
victoria




pencil and wing





18 comments:

  1. What excellent faces. I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, lovely to meet you! yay,my first visitor! Thanks for your super-kind words..much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like you delicatee method of drawing. Such interesting faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran for such a wonderful compliment!

      Delete
  4. Your faces are so awesome! I love the delicate pencil work and the soft tones... I especially love the elf faces! Keep up the awesome work and thanks for giving mine a peek too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such super beautiful words..much appreciation! I enjoyed yours so much too..magical!

      Delete
  5. Over this past month I have tried to visit everyone in the challenge but somehow I missed you. This is my first visit. Your faces are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely compliment...much appreciated!

      Delete
  6. Oh my word I love your blog. The backgrounds are gorgeous with masks and touches of Da Vinci truly scrumptious. Then your paintings appear to reflect this.... bordering on fairytale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzy..you have totally made me smile, thanks for such super-beautiful words..I am touched! That means a lot! Thanks so much!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is simply exquisite. I am "drooling." So magical. I have bookmarked your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG... all the faces are awesome! So happy you joined! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. your faces are amazing
    so wonderful to see them all together
    like a tribe of spirit come to life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your faces are all so wonderful! I love their ears and hair details especially. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Whispering Forest

Welcome to the Whispering Forest

Meditative Welcome Orb

Meditative Welcome Orb

souls and spirits of nature

souls and spirits of nature